Our School participated in this unique "PEACE INITIATIVE" by making students and parents its members, Activities undertaken:
- Lighting candle to symbolize peace.
- Recital of Prayers by students of four different faiths – Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian.
Plantation of trees.
- Our school is associated and working together with looking after the poor and under privileged children.
- the students gave their old books, bags, clothes which were distributed by the help of organization to the people.
- (Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace): Children sent essays, short stories and poems under junior and senior category and 7 prizes
were won in all.
- Our children actively participated in projects IMPACTS (Innovative methods for introduction of action oriented clean technology in schools) and
SEARCH (Sensitisation education and awareness on recycling for a cleaner habitat).